Do What’s Best for Our Clients Honor Commitments Walk In Each Other’s Shoes Tap into Strengths Be One Team Pull People In Are Leaders of Our Own Roles Hold Ourselves Accountable Embrace Transparency Communicate Consistently Brainstorm Collectively Bring New Ideas Try Anything Once Assess the Return Learn from Lessons Deliver Results Sign Our Work with Pride Celebrate Success Invest in Yourself Share Responsibilities Share Resources Always Stay Hungry Always Educate Always Initiate Respect Other Viewpoints Embrace Change Encourage Growth See & Be Seen Work Hard, Play Hard BE the Example
Commercial Investment Specialist
Are you an accomplished real estate professional capable of generating leads and sourcing investment opportunities? Be a top member of the firm’s Investment Services Division in Tampa, Orlando, Fort Myers or Naples, Florida!
Play a critical role in developing and maintaining solid relationships with owners, landlords and developers with the benefit from full-service, in-house Marketing and GIS departments and top-notch training!
The Investment Sales Specialist should possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and be comfortable meeting with and calling new prospects.
● Generate new business and promote new business development
● Prospect for and locate potential investment opportunities for current and prospective clients
● Represent investors in the acquisition and disposition of retail, office, industrial, multi-family, hospitality, special use, NNN and/or 1031 investment properties
● Maintain and continue to develop a database of property owners and investors that generates a qualified and sustainable number of referrals/leads
● Develop, administer, update and execute strategic disposition plans for each property
● Familiar with transaction forms including, but not limited to, letters of intent (LOI’s), commission agreements, buyer representation agreements, co-broker agreements, referral agreements, listing agreements, etc.
● Participate in contract negotiation and due diligence efforts in investment sales transactions
● Provide existing and prospective clients with current industry and market specific information as it relates to their business and investments
● Collaborate and coordinate other departments and brokers
● Effectively utilize all internal support groups and internal databases to support business
● Implement marketing campaigns for clients in conjunction with the Marketing Department
● Attend industry networking events, panels and conventions
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
● Demonstrable knowledge and proven experience in sales teams
● Strong understanding of financial underwriting practices and frequent cash flow analysis
● Highly organized with impeccable follow-up skills
● Able to successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects
● Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral, written, listening) skills
● Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
● Must be capable of maintaining a high energy level and have the ability to work both independently and as a team player
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
● Minimum five years in commercial real estate
● Must hold an active FL Real Estate Salesperson or Broker license
● Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or Real Estate preferred
● Certification of industry expertise (CCIM, CRX, SIOR) or allied validation preferred
This is an independent contractor / commission-only position with limitless earning potential!