Catapult your commercial real estate career with a unique opportunity to work alongside a top LandQwest Commercial producer! This team structure presents a growth structure to be a top member of the LQ brokerage division in Fort Myers and Naples.
The Associate will play a critical role in developing and maintaining solid relationships with tenants, landlords, owners and developers. He/she will learn how to successfully generate leads and source new opportunities, while receiving direct mentorship and best prospecting practices to enhance existing business.
- Learn how to canvass local markets for tenant rep, leasing and/or sale opportunities
- Implement proven business development best practices
- Research and monitor market trends (transactions, property values, vacancies, etc.)
- Build relationships with area tenants, landlords, investors, developers, and community associations
- Identify opportunities for tenant representation, leasing, and sales
- Conduct property searches and tours
- Draft and present agreements and/or offers to lease or purchase property
- Develop client materials including comparable properties, market overviews, presentations, etc.
- Routinely report on marketing and transactional progress for each listing/account
- Assist with content marketing, social media management, and other social selling tactics
- Attend industry networking events, panels and conventions
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrable knowledge and proven experience in sales teams
- Highly organized with impeccable follow-up skills
- Able to successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral, written, listening) skills
- High energy level with ability to work both independently and as a team player
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Must hold an active FL Real Estate Salesperson or Broker license
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Salary PLUS bonuses
- Paid time off AND wellness days
- Health insurance package including medical, dental, vision and optional life insurance
If you’re ready for an educational opportunity with an industry leader, then it’s time to join the Qwest!
E-mail resumes in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.