Do What’s Best for Our Clients Honor Commitments Walk In Each Other’s Shoes Tap into Strengths Be One Team Pull People In Are Leaders of Our Own Roles Hold Ourselves Accountable Embrace Transparency Communicate Consistently Brainstorm Collectively Bring New Ideas Try Anything Once Assess the Return Learn from Lessons Deliver Results Sign Our Work with Pride Celebrate Success Invest in Yourself Share Responsibilities Share Resources Always Stay Hungry Always Educate Always Initiate Respect Other Viewpoints Embrace Change Encourage Growth See & Be Seen Work Hard, Play Hard BE the Example
Junior Commercial Associate
Building a book of business in Commercial Real Estate, but still learning the art of prospecting, lead generation, and personal branding? Secure your success in commercial brokerage, with mentorship from top producers, as a LandQwest Junior Associate (LQJA)!
We’re teaching tricks of the trade to the next generation and looking for an emerging commercial professional with 0-3 years of industry experience.
This exclusive, curated position integrates best practices from industry veterans on the essentials of new business development, from lead generation tactics to deal-making. The LQJA will participate in a thorough training program lasting up to one year that explores leasing and sales, canvassing and calls, market research, negotiating, reporting, social selling and so much more.
Under Executive supervision, the LQJA will identify and nurture tenant relations, leasing opportunities, and potential sale assignments. Successfully sourced listings (retail, office, industrial, and land) will not only populate your pipeline, but diversify your brokerage background under a paired professional!
● Internal and Third-Party Coaching Programs
● Consistent Market Studies and Market Reports
● Monitor Local Listing Activity Through External Avenues
● Implement Lead Generation Initiatives with Executive Leadership
● Track Touch Point Campaigns with Executive Leadership
● Identify and Report on Business Development Efforts
● Canvass Markets
● Participate in Property and Space Tours
● Distribute Proposals and Listing Reports with Marketing
● Draft Listing Agreements and Letters of Intent
● Review Leases and Contracts
● General Support, as Requested by Executive Team / Mentors
WHAT WE NEED
● Team Player
● Adept at Coordinating, Organizing, Prioritizing and Multi-Tasking
● Excellent Interpersonal and Communication (Oral and Written) Skills
● Up to Three Years Commercial Real Estate Experience
● Full-Time Participation (8:00am – 5:00pm, MON – FRI)
● Active Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License
● Reliable Transportation / Valid Driver’s License
● Travel Throughout Greater Metropolitan Area
If you’re ready for a fun, creative, hard-working firm, it’s time to join the Qwest!