REPORTS TO: Local Marketing Manager & Senior Marketing Manager
SUMMARY: The Marketing & Operations Administrator is responsible for the timely and accurate marketing of LandQwest Commercial LLC listings and also includes reception services and all office-related tasks. This position requires marketing, administrative, multi-tasking and organizational skills to successfully facilitate daily operations.
HOURS: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday with a one-hour lunch break.
- Creates print/electronic flyers, e-blasts and marketing packages;
- Creates aerial, retail and locator maps as needed;
- Enters listings and revisions into company and alternate web sites;
- Orders signs and riders, maintains inventory, ensure proper installation, repairs and removals – submits invoices for payment;
- Proofreads all flyers, brochures, e-mail blasts, and newsletters, as created;
- Assist in managing, scheduling and deploying e-mail blast campaigns;
- Facilitates contact database updates for agents and Property Managers;
- Other marketing duties, as assigned.
ADMINISTRATIVE / OPERATIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer incoming calls and distribute to appropriate personnel;
- Comply with and participate in digital ticketing system;
- Reception services: manages phone system; greet guests and vendors; maintains presentable office;
- Coordinates conference room meetings and refreshments;
- Submits purchase orders and event invoices/receipts to Accounting;
- Orders and maintains appropriate inventory of office, kitchen and/or restroom supplies;
- Maintains office equipment and coordinates service requests with vendors and service companies;
- Other administrative duties, as assigned.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe CS5+ required, specifically InDesign and Photoshop (minimum two years);
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required (minimum two years);
- Prior CMS marketing experience (WordPress) preferred;
- Prior e-mail marketing experience (iContact, Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, HubSpot, etc.) preferred;
- Prior experience working with database administration preferred;
- Prior experience with third party commercial listings services such as LoopNet a plus;
- Working knowledge of mapping programs such as Regis and Google Earth a plus;
- Strong communication and team collaboration skills;
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Hourly Wages;
- Monthly Health Insurance Subsidy;
- PTO (Paid Time Off);
- Paid Holidays.
The above reflects the minimum duties expected from this position. Because of the changing nature of our business, this description is subject to change.
Please e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.