SUMMARY: LandQwest Commercial is currently seeking an Office Sales Agent to join our Fort Myers team. Our team members benefit from full-service, in-house Marketing and GIS departments, as well as top-notch training opportunities. The Office Sales Agent will be a top member of the firm’s Office Division. The successful candidate will be an accomplished real estate professional capable of generating leads and sourcing deals. He/She will play a critical role in developing and maintaining solid relationships with landlords, owners and developers. The Office Sales Agent should possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and be comfortable meeting with and calling new prospects.
- Generate new business and promote new business development;
- Canvass local market for sale opportunities;
- Identify and cultivate relationships with local, regional, national and international prospects;
- Develop follow-up materials for clients including sale comparisons, market overviews and market presentations;
- Develop, administer, update and execute strategic marketing plans for each property;
- Prepare detailed marketing activity reports and/or maintain and update various reports that are required by clients and owners;
- Maintain regular contact with Landlord Representatives to monitor leasing activity for disposition potential;
- Maintain regular contact with area owners and agents to monitor trends and transactions;
- Research competitive market information and maintain understanding of market dynamics;
- Develop and grow relationships with national, regional and local owners, developers, as well as industry agents, business, civic groups and individuals;
- Collaborate and coordinate other departments and agents;
- Effectively utilize all internal support groups and internal databases to support business;
- Implement marketing campaigns for clients in conjunction with the Marketing Department;
- Attend industry networking events, panels and conventions.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrable knowledge and proven experience in sales teams;
- Highly organized with impeccable follow-up skills;
- Able to successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral, written, listening) skills;
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Advanced internet research capabilities, specifically with LoopNet, local property appraisers’ websites and other industry related computer sites/programs;
- Must be capable of maintaining a high energy level and have the ability to work both independently and as a team player.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum two years in commercial real estate;
- Must hold an active FL Real Estate Salesperson or Broker license;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or Real Estate preferred;
- Certification of industry expertise (CCIM, CRX, SIOR) or allied validation preferred.
COMPENSATION: This is an independent contractor/commission only based position with limitless earning potential.
Please e-mail resumes to email@example.com.