SUMMARY: Responsible for Property Management accounting functions in relation to LandQwest Commercial Property Management, LLC and its affiliates. This job requires the individual to work flexibly and in a rapidly developing office environment. Candidate must be proficient in QuickBooks Pro Plus or newer version.
- Yardi Voyager 7S
Transactions / Reporting
- Process and review monthly financial reports
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Maintain a system of procedures over accounting transactions
- Process and review corporate budgets
- Assist with year-end recovery reconciliations
- Cross-train A/P and A/R with Property Management and Accounting team members
- Ensure accounts payables are paid in a timely manner
- Ensure accounts receivables are collected promptly
- Back-up for Monthly Journal Entries
- Ensure required debt payments are made on a timely basis
- Sales Tax Filing
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Back-up assistance to Controller
These duties reflect the minimal expectations for this position, which may change due to the fluctuating nature of our business. Additional duties for each area of responsibility may be assigned.
Submit resumes and credentials via e-mail at email@example.com.