SUMMARY: The Sales Manager is responsible for recruiting and managing sales teams across all three Florida offices: Tampa, Orlando and Fort Myers. This significant role will serve as a public face of the Company to enhance business development and corporate branding initiatives. This is achieved through the execution of measurable goals, best practice strategies and superior services. He/she can operate out of any LandQwest office.
His/her primary goal is to boost sales productivity by motivating, coaching and developing skills of all agents. The Sales Manager is expected to be an industry leader and provide counsel to all experience levels. He/she will collaborate with sales professionals to craft, enforce, and monitor all business plans. This role will also work with key department leaders (Marketing, Property Management, Accounting) to create synergy between divisions.
- Recruit and manage sales associates (independent contractors) in such a way that the sales process (tools, research, presentations, market knowledge/presence, etc.) continuously boosts production.
- Research new opportunities, including sales points, strategic plans and presentations, prospective client negotiations, etc.
- Establish, execute and measure Corporate business development efforts.
- Qualify owners to match company requirements (banks, REIT’s, hedge-funds, single/multi-property owners…).
- Track industry market intelligence (development, projects, competition, foreclosures, customers…).
- Ensure that all agents are fully equipped with superior training, best practices, skills and support.
- Host individual business plan meetings with all agents and ensure maximum accountability.
- Monitor and modify business plans for ongoing bench strength. Routinely report progress to Executive Team.
- Participate in executive team meetings, office sales meetings, and other corporate functions.
- Communicate with all business lines to foster a positive culture and a shared understanding of objectives.
- Attend company-approved workshops, trade shows, and seminars to stay current on industry-related changes.
- Have a visible presence, as Company Representative, in allied exposure opportunities (industry forums, trade shows, charitable events, grand openings, etc.) and promote corporate branding initiatives.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key clients.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrate knowledge and proven experience in sales team leadership and project management.
- Team player adept at coordinating, monitoring and inspiring others to meet goals.
- Experience in business development with a proven track record in building and leading a highly successful and profitable team.
- Knowledge of commercial sales arena – business generation, transaction management, etc.
- Working knowledge of financial analysis of commercial property and capital market concepts.
- Highly organized and able to successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Consistently displays empathetic and moral attitudes, along with optimistic outlook.
- Capable public speaker.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Florida Real Estate Sales Associate license required – Broker License preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Real Estate – MBA or MSRE preferred.
- Minimum ten (10) years in commission-based sales (production and management roles).
- Salary plus bonuses commensurate with qualifications and performance.
These duties reflect the minimal expectations for this position, which may change due to the fluctuating nature of our business. Additional duties for each area of responsibility may be assigned.
Submit resumes and credentials via e-mail at email@example.com.