SUMMARY: LandQwest Commercial is currently seeking a Senior Investment Sales Agent to join our Tampa team. Our team members benefit from full-service, in-house Marketing and GIS departments, as well as top-notch training opportunities. The Senior Investment Sales Agent will be a top member of the firm’s Investment & Capital Markets Division. The successful candidate will be an accomplished real estate professional capable of generating leads and sourcing deals. He/She will play a critical role in developing and maintaining solid relationships with owners, landlords and developers. The Senior Investment Sales Agent should possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and be comfortable meeting with and calling new prospects.
- Generate new business and promote new business development;
- Prospect for and locate potential investment opportunities for current and prospective clients;
- Represent investors in the acquisition and disposition of retail, office, and single tenant net leased investment properties;
- Maintain and continue to develop a database of retail, office, and single tenant, net-leased property owners and investors that generates a qualified and sustainable number of referrals/leads;
- Develop, administer, update and execute strategic disposition plans for each property;
- Familiar with transaction forms including, but not limited to, letters of intent (LOI’s), commission agreements, buyer representation agreements, co-broker agreements, referral agreements, listing agreements, etc.;
- Participate in contract negotiation and due diligence efforts in investment sales transactions;
- Provide existing and prospective clients with current industry and market specific information as it relates to their business and investments;
- Collaborate and coordinate other departments and brokers;
- Effectively utilize all internal support groups and internal databases to support business;
- Implement marketing campaigns for clients in conjunction with the Marketing Department;
- Attend industry networking events, panels and conventions.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrable knowledge and proven experience in sales teams;
- Highly organized with impeccable follow-up skills;
- Able to successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral, written, listening) skills;
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Advanced internet research capabilities, specifically with LoopNet, local property appraisers’ websites and other industry related computer sites/programs;
- Must be capable of maintaining a high energy level and have the ability to work both independently and as a team player.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum five years in commercial real estate;
- Must hold an active FL Real Estate Salesperson or Broker license;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or Real Estate preferred;
- Certification of industry expertise (CCIM, CRX, SIOR) or allied validation preferred.
COMPENSATION: This is an independent contractor/commission only based position with limitless earning potential.
Please e-mail resumes to email@example.com.