Do What’s Best for Our Clients Honor Commitments Walk In Each Other’s Shoes Tap into Strengths Be One Team Pull People In Are Leaders of Our Own Roles Hold Ourselves Accountable Embrace Transparency Communicate Consistently Brainstorm Collectively Bring New Ideas Try Anything Once Assess the Return Learn from Lessons Deliver Results Sign Our Work with Pride Celebrate Success Invest in Yourself Share Responsibilities Share Resources Always Stay Hungry Always Educate Always Initiate Respect Other Viewpoints Embrace Change Encourage Growth See & Be Seen Work Hard, Play Hard BE the Example
Building Services Engineer
Apply advanced skills to perform preventive maintenance and corrective repair of buildings, equipment and grounds as a LandQwest Building Services Engineer.
He/she will be responsible for monitoring building system operations and performance.
This position utilizes multiple trade skills such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, roofing, heating and cooling.
● Inspect building systems including fire alarms, HVAC, and plumbing to ensure operation of equipment is within design capabilities to function at maximum potential.
● Take measures to ensure operation of all systems in handled in the most efficient manner to keep operating costs at a minimum.
● Review assigned work orders. Evaluate, troubleshoot, and estimate the time and materials needed to complete repair.
● Order necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks.
● Perform assigned repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance. Complete records as required.
● Maintain building lighting system, including element and ballast repairs or replacements.
● Read, analyze and interpret technical procedures, schematics, and service manuals as needed to perform required maintenance work.
● Oversee and inspect outside contract work (fire/life safety, elevator, landscaping, HVAC, plumbing, roofing, cleaning).
● Comply with codes, regulations, and Company directives related to building operations and work safety.
● Other duties, as assigned.
WHAT WE NEED
● Ability to Work Independently
● Adept at Organizing, Prioritizing and Multi-Tasking
● Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills
● Two-Three Years Engineering Experience Preferred
● Full-Time Participation (8:00am – 5:00pm, MON – FRI)
● Valid Driver’s License
● Travel Throughout Southwest Florida Region, With Stationing in Naples Area