Commercial Investment Specialist
Are you an accomplished real estate professional capable of generating leads and sourcing investment opportunities? Be a top member of the firm’s Investment Services Division in Tampa, Orlando, Fort Myers or Naples, Florida!
Play a critical role in developing and maintaining solid relationships with owners, landlords and developers with the benefit from full-service, in-house Marketing and GIS departments and top-notch training!
The Investment Sales Specialist should possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and be comfortable meeting with and calling new prospects.
● Generate new business and promote new business development
● Prospect for and locate potential investment opportunities for current and prospective clients
● Represent investors in the acquisition and disposition of retail, office, industrial, multi-family, hospitality, special use, NNN and/or 1031 investment properties
● Maintain and continue to develop a database of property owners and investors that generates a qualified and sustainable number of referrals/leads
● Develop, administer, update and execute strategic disposition plans for each property
● Familiar with transaction forms including, but not limited to, letters of intent (LOI’s), commission agreements, buyer representation agreements, co-broker agreements, referral agreements, listing agreements, etc.
● Participate in contract negotiation and due diligence efforts in investment sales transactions
● Provide existing and prospective clients with current industry and market specific information as it relates to their business and investments
● Collaborate and coordinate other departments and brokers
● Effectively utilize all internal support groups and internal databases to support business
● Implement marketing campaigns for clients in conjunction with the Marketing Department
● Attend industry networking events, panels and conventions
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
● Demonstrable knowledge and proven experience in sales teams
● Strong understanding of financial underwriting practices and frequent cash flow analysis
● Highly organized with impeccable follow-up skills
● Able to successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects
● Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral, written, listening) skills
● Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
● Must be capable of maintaining a high energy level and have the ability to work both independently and as a team player
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
● Minimum five years in commercial real estate
● Must hold an active FL Real Estate Salesperson or Broker license
● Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or Real Estate preferred
● Certification of industry expertise (CCIM, CRX, SIOR) or allied validation preferred
This is an independent contractor / commission-only position with limitless earning potential!