Do What’s Best for Our Clients Honor Commitments Walk In Each Other’s Shoes Tap into Strengths Be One Team Pull People In Are Leaders of Our Own Roles Hold Ourselves Accountable Embrace Transparency Communicate Consistently Brainstorm Collectively Bring New Ideas Try Anything Once Assess the Return Learn from Lessons Deliver Results Sign Our Work with Pride Celebrate Success Invest in Yourself Share Responsibilities Share Resources Always Stay Hungry Always Educate Always Initiate Respect Other Viewpoints Embrace Change Encourage Growth See & Be Seen Work Hard, Play Hard BE the Example
Be a top member of the firm’s Land Division in Orlando, Tampa, Fort Myers or Naples, Florida!
LandQwest members benefit from full-service, in-house Marketing and GIS departments, as well as top-notch training opportunities. The successful candidate will work closely with industry leaders to be an accomplished real estate professional who is capable of generating leads and sourcing deals.
He/She will play a critical role in developing and maintaining solid relationships with tenants, landlords, owners and developers. The Land Associate should possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and be comfortable meeting with and calling new prospects.
● Generate new business and promote new business development
● Develop and grow relationships with national, regional and local owners, developers
● Develop and grow relationships with industry agents, business, civic groups and individuals
● Identify and cultivate relationships with local, regional, national and international prospects
● Maintain regular contact with area owners and agents to monitor trends and transactions
● Research competitive market information and maintain understanding of market dynamics
● Develop client materials including sale comparisons, market overviews and market presentations
● Canvass local market for ground lease and/or sale opportunities
● Develop, administer, update and execute strategic marketing plans for each property
● Prepare detailed activity reports and/or various reports that are required by clients and owners
● Collaborate and coordinate with other departments and agents
● Effectively utilize all internal support groups and internal databases to support business
● Implement marketing campaigns for clients in conjunction with the Marketing Department
● Attend industry networking events, panels and conventions
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
● Demonstrable knowledge and proven experience in sales teams
● Highly organized with impeccable follow-up skills
● Able to successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects
● Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral, written, listening) skills
● Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
● High energy level with an ability to work both independently and as a team player
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
● Minimum two years in commercial real estate
● Must hold an active FL Real Estate Salesperson or Broker license
● Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or Real Estate preferred
● Members of respected industry affiliations preferred (ULI or similar)
This is an independent contractor / commission-only position with limitless earning potential!