Do What’s Best for Our Clients Honor Commitments Walk In Each Other’s Shoes Tap into Strengths Be One Team Pull People In Are Leaders of Our Own Roles Hold Ourselves Accountable Embrace Transparency Communicate Consistently Brainstorm Collectively Bring New Ideas Try Anything Once Assess the Return Learn from Lessons Deliver Results Sign Our Work with Pride Celebrate Success Invest in Yourself Share Responsibilities Share Resources Always Stay Hungry Always Educate Always Initiate Respect Other Viewpoints Embrace Change Encourage Growth See & Be Seen Work Hard, Play Hard BE the Example
Fort Myers & Naples, FL
LandQwest is looking for an Administrative Assistant for its team of Fort Myers “Qwesters”. He/she will be part of a busy Commercial Real Estate office in his headquarter office of Fort Myers, Florida.
Responsibilities include answering phones, greeting guests, processing mail campaigns, researching data, accurately inputting listing information into web-based platform, generating various listing collateral, and special projects as requested.
● Answer and distribute incoming calls to appropriate personnel
● Greet guests & coordinate conference room meetings
● Maintain presentable reception area / conference room / kitchen
● Input listing data + images in private system to generate flyers, e-mails, web entries, proposals, postcards, aerials, and legal forms
● Order signs & riders, maintain inventory, ensure proper installations/repairs/removals
● Ensure digital files are accurately organized and retained
● Pull monthly statistics & generate routine listing reports
● Prepare monthly team meetings (ready digital + physical meeting spaces, materials, and provisions)
● Research, verify & track company-generated leads
● Process routine print mail campaigns
● Update reception slideshow in cloud-based system
● Monitor and report on assigned projects in digital ticketing system
● Timely submittal of invoices / receipts to Accounting representative
● Track industry educational, award & networking opportunities
ARE YOU A QWESTER?
● Team player with desire to learn
● Professional appearance, communication, and demeanor
● Adept at organizing and accurately executing concurrent tasks
● Intermediate Microsoft experience required
● Reliable transportation required
● Canva or Social Media experience a plus
If you’re looking to be the first impression for this regional, family-friendly firm, it’s time to join the Qwest!