The LandQwest Commercial Junior Agent (LQJA) will participate in a two-year training program designed to successfully educate entry-level commercial real estate professionals in the areas of networking, lead generation, marketing, negotiating, and all other components of the tenant representation, leasing, and sales process.
Under the supervision of the Executive Team and participating Mentors, the LQJA will source new leads through cold calls, market surveys, networking events and more to secure listings, proactively engage interest, show spaces, and boost production. These initiatives will progressively service all LQ Divisions (retail, office, industrial, land, special-use, and investments), and provides a rare opportunity to successfully enter the commercial real estate industry.
Throughout his/her tenure, the LQJA will continuously develop corporate databases and nurture relationships with tenants, brokers and owners on behalf of the Company. Travel will be required through the Southwest Florida region.
This is a full-time position, with hours of operation from 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday
Salary PLUS Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage AND Incentive Bonus Structure Available!
- Drive/Canvass Markets with Mentors;
- Cold Call for New Business/Featured Listings;
- Routinely Implement Branding Initiatives;
- Quarterly Market Statistics/Report Queries;
- Monitor/Track/Engage Third-Party Listing Platforms;
- Attend Various Networking Functions;
- Increase Engagement with All LQ Divisions;
- Participate in Property/Space Tours with Mentors;
- Complete Internal and Third-Party Coaching Programs;
- Maintain Departmental Databases (Contacts, Opportunities, Events, Pipelines…);
- Secure Client Presentations, Distribute/Track/Nurture Proposals and Follow-Up Materials;
- Draft Letters of Intent (LOI), Populate Purchase & Sale Agreements for Final Review;
- General Administrative Support, as Requested by Executive Team and/or Mentors;
- Routinely Track Activity and Report to Executive Team.
- College Degree Required (Preferably in Business or Real Estate);
- Active Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License Required;
- Reliable Transportation / Valid Driver’s License Required;
- Intermediate Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel Required;
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Experience Preferred (Salesforce, HubSpot…).
If you’re ready to be part of an expanding team at an innovative commercial real estate firm, it’s time to join the Qwest!