Do What’s Best for Our Clients Honor Commitments Walk In Each Other’s Shoes Tap into Strengths Be One Team Pull People In Are Leaders of Our Own Roles Hold Ourselves Accountable Embrace Transparency Communicate Consistently Brainstorm Collectively Bring New Ideas Try Anything Once Assess the Return Learn from Lessons Deliver Results Sign Our Work with Pride Celebrate Success Invest in Yourself Share Responsibilities Share Resources Always Stay Hungry Always Educate Always Initiate Respect Other Viewpoints Embrace Change Encourage Growth See & Be Seen Work Hard, Play Hard BE the Example
Junior Commercial Associate
Southwest Florida - Fort Myers & Naples
Building a book of business in Commercial Real Estate, but still learning the art of prospecting, lead generation, and personal branding? Secure your success in commercial brokerage, with mentorship from top producers, as a LandQwest Junior Associate!
We’re teaching tricks of the trade to the next generation, and looking for a Southwest Florida commercial professional with one-to-three years of industry experience.
This exclusive, curated position integrates best practices from industry veterans on the essentials of new business development, from lead generation tactics to deal-making and more. The LQJA will participate in a one-year training program in sales, cold calling/follow-up, social selling, canvassing, market research, comparable studies, negotiations, and reporting.
Under Executive supervision, the LQJA will identify and nurture tenant relations, leasing opportunities, and potential sale assignments. Successfully sourced listings (retail, office, industrial, and land) will not only populate your pipeline, but diversify your background under the partnership of a paired professional!
● Internal and Third-Party Coaching Programs
● Consistent Market Studies and Quarterly Newsletters
● Monitor Local Listing Activity Through External Avenues
● Implement Lead Generation Initiatives with Executive Leadership
● Track Touch Point Campaigns with Executive Leadership
● Identify and Report on Business Development Efforts
● Canvass Markets
● Participate in Property / Space Tours
● Distribute Proposals and Marketing Reports
● Draft Listing Agreements / Letters of Intent
● Review Leases and Contracts
● General Support, as Requested by Executive Team / Mentors
WHAT WE NEED
● Team Player
● Adept at Coordinating, Organizing, Prioritizing and Multi-Tasking
● Excellent Interpersonal and Communication (Oral and Written) Skills
● One – Three Years Commercial Real Estate Experience Preferred
● Full-Time Participation (8:00am – 5:00pm, MON – FRI)
● Active Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License
● Reliable Transportation / Valid Driver’s License
● Travel Throughout Southwest Florida Region