LQ’s Marketing Team is growing! Be a part of an exciting and expanding division as Marketing Coordinator in Orlando. This “Qwester” would implement progressive marketing initiatives to enhance the LandQwest brand, its listings, and team members in the greater Central Florida market.
- Create print/electronic flyers, e-mail campaigns and marketing packages;
- Enter listings/revisions into company and third-party websites;
- Order signs/riders – maintain inventory, ensure proper installation/repairs/removals;
- Create specialty brochures, newsletters and e-mail campaigns;
- Create press releases (transactions, events, new hire announcements, etc.);
- Help to plan local monthly events (sales meetings, employee events…);
- Routinely identify, evaluate, contribute, and implement progressive marketing initiatives;
- Other marketing duties, as assigned.
- Answer incoming calls – distribute to appropriate personnel;
- Maintain office equipment and supplies – order as needed;
- Other operational duties, as assigned.
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe InDesign CC required (two+ years);
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Photoshop CC required (two+ years).
If you’re ready to be part of an expanding division at an innovative commercial real estate firm, then it’s time to join the Qwest!