SUMMARY: The Marketing & Research Coordinator (Tampa) is a unique role that implements progressive marketing initiatives to enhance the LQ Team and its listings, while working strategically with Corporate to support Statewide lead generation efforts.
- Create print/electronic flyers, e-mail campaigns and marketing packages.
- Order signs-riders, maintain inventory, ensure proper install-repair-removal.
- Create specialty brochures, newsletters and e-mail campaigns.
- Assist with local monthly events (sales meetings, employee events…).
- Answer incoming calls – distribute to appropriate personnel.
- Maintain office equipment and order supplies as needed.
- Develop new, targeted contact lists through direct and mass communications.
- Daily database updates for new and/or updated contact records.
- Specialty projects, as assigned.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Prompt attendance with proactive communication / organizational skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe CC required, specifically InDesign and Photoshop (skills assessment administered).
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel required (minimum two years).
If you’re ready to be part of an expanding team at an innovative commercial real estate firm, then it’s time to join the Qwest!
E-mail resumes in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.