Be a top member of the firm’s Office Division in Orlando, Tampa, Fort Myers or Naples, Florida!
LandQwest members benefit from full-service, in-house Marketing and GIS departments, as well as top-notch training opportunities. The successful candidate will be an accomplished real estate professional capable of generating leads and sourcing deals.
He/She will play a critical role in developing and maintaining solid relationships with tenants, landlords, owners and developers. The Office Associate should possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and be comfortable meeting with and calling new prospects.
● Generate new business and promote new business development
● Identify and cultivate relationships with local, regional, national and international prospects
● Maintain regular contact with Tenant Representatives to monitor new concepts for lease-up potential
● Maintain regular contact with Landlord Representatives to monitor leasing activity for disposition potential
● Maintain regular contact with area owners and agents to monitor trends and transactions
● Develop and grow relationships with national, regional and local owners, developers, as well as industry agents, business, civic groups and individuals
● Research competitive market information and maintain understanding of market dynamics
● Canvass local market for tenant rep, leasing and/or sale opportunities
● Develop follow-up materials for clients including lease / sale comparisons, market overviews and market presentations
● Develop, administer, update and execute strategic marketing plans for each property
● Prepare detailed marketing activity reports and/or maintain and update various reports that are required by clients and owners
● Collaborate and coordinate other departments and agents
● Effectively utilize all internal support groups and internal databases to support business
● Implement marketing campaigns for clients in conjunction with the Marketing Department
● Attend industry networking events, panels and conventions
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
● Demonstrable knowledge and proven experience in sales teams
● Highly organized with impeccable follow-up skills
● Able to successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects
● Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral, written, listening) skills
● Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
●Maintain high energy levels and have ability to work both independently and as a team player
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
● Minimum two years in commercial real estate
● Must hold an active FL Real Estate Salesperson or Broker license
● Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or Real Estate preferred
● Members of respected industry affiliations preferred (NAIOP or similar)
This is an independent contractor / commission-only position with limitless earning potential!
Submit resumes in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.