REPORTS TO: Founding Principals
SUMMARY: The Office Director is responsible for recruiting and managing the Office Division (includes sales, leasing, and tenant representation services) across greater Central Florida. This significant role will serve as a public face of the Company to enhance business development and corporate initiatives for the Office Division. This is achieved through executing measurable goals, implementing best practice strategies, and providing superior services. The Office Director is expected to be an industry leader and provide counsel to all experience levels. He will collaborate with sales professionals to craft, enforce, and monitor all business plans. This role will also work with key department leaders (Marketing, Property Management, Accounting) to create synergy between divisions.
- Generate new business and continuously engage in business development measures.
- Canvass local market for sale and leasing opportunities.
- Identify and cultivate relationships with local, regional, national and international prospects.
- Develop follow-up materials for clients including sale comparisons, market overviews and market presentations.
- Develop, administer, update and execute strategic marketing plans for each property.
- Prepare detailed marketing activity reports and/or maintain and update various reports that are required by clients and owners.
- Maintain regular contact with Landlord Representatives to monitor leasing activity for disposition potential.
- Maintain regular contact with area owners and agents to monitor trends and transactions.
- Research competitive market information and maintain understanding of market dynamics.
- Engage, expand and track relationships with national/regional/local owners, developers and investors, industry brokers and agents, business and governmental groups, etc.
- Collaborate and coordinate other departments and agents.
- Effectively utilize all internal support groups and internal databases to support business.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Knowledge and proven experience in sales team leadership and project management.
- Team player adept at coordinating, monitoring and inspiring others to meet goals.
- Experience in business development with a proven track record in building and leading a highly successful and profitable team.
- Knowledge of commercial sales arena – business generation, transaction management, etc.
- Working knowledge of financial analysis of commercial property and capital market concepts.
- Highly organized and able to successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Consistently displays empathetic and moral attitudes, along with optimistic outlook.
- Capable public speaker.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Florida Real Estate Sales Associate license required – Broker License preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Real Estate.
- Minimum ten (10) years in commission-based sales (production and management roles).
- Certification of industry expertise (CCIM, CRX, SIOR) – allied validation preferred.
The above reflects the minimum duties expected from this position. Because of the changing nature of our business, this description is subject to change.
Please e-mail resumes to email@example.com.