Do What’s Best for Our Clients Honor Commitments Walk In Each Other’s Shoes Tap into Strengths Be One Team Pull People In Are Leaders of Our Own Roles Hold Ourselves Accountable Embrace Transparency Communicate Consistently Brainstorm Collectively Bring New Ideas Try Anything Once Assess the Return Learn from Lessons Deliver Results Sign Our Work with Pride Celebrate Success Invest in Yourself Share Responsibilities Share Resources Always Stay Hungry Always Educate Always Initiate Respect Other Viewpoints Embrace Change Encourage Growth See & Be Seen Work Hard, Play Hard BE the Example
LandQwest Commercial is growing and invites you to join the “Qwest” as Office Manager in Fort Myers, Florida. The Office Manager is responsible for implementing and supporting key organizational initiatives.
This unique role is expected to enhance the company’s organizational processes and improve efficiencies that support an enjoyable company culture. He or she will work closely with the Executive Team in its headquarter (Southwest Florida) office.
• Create long-term plans / initiatives that further the company’s overall goals.
• Assess departments and find ways to reduce expenses and optimize profits.
• Inspire team members to perform at their best through encouraging and incentivizing initiatives.
• Communicate shifting company priorities, projects, and revenue streams.
• Forecast potential problems and identify solutions that maximize efficiency.
• Support HR efforts, including record maintenance and employee retention.
• 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
• Proven ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work professionally across multiple internal groups.
If you’re ready to be part of an expanding, innovative firm, then it’s time to join the Qwest!