Looking to Land[Qwest] a full-time Property Management position in Fort Myers, Florida?
The LQ Property Management Division is growing, and searching for the right candidate to implement daily policies, procedures and programs that assures a well-managed, well-maintained commercial building. He/she will place maximum emphasis on positive responses to the concerns and needs of tenants, in conjunction with the Owner’s goals. The primary goal is to be readily available to manage properties and delegate staff/contractors.
He/she will serve as the “face of LandQwest” to tenants and clients, overseeing daily property operations including accounting, tenant relations, maintenance and repair coordination, janitorial services, landscaping, snow removal and more.
A portion of your time (average one day per week) will be spent in the field to ensure that property improvements and contracted services are being upheld.
- Works closely with colleagues in learning all aspects of duties.
- Conducts Property Inspections
- Communicates with tenants regarding Maintenance or other property issues and coordinates to have those situations corrected.
- Offers recommendations regarding improvements to overall mgmt. of properties.
- Handles incoming calls & inquires represents the company in a professional manner.
- Creates Property Budgets
- Processes Work Orders for service work
- Assist accounting with Accounts Receivable Dept/notifications and follow ups
- Assist accounting with Accounts Payable Dept/coding of invoices.
- Assist in ensuring that all leases and amendments are completed accurately
- Coordinates all Lease Administration efforts in regards to Lease Abstracts, Insurance Certificates, Emergency Notifications, Tenant move-ins and move-outs, etc.
- Review of Financial Reporting on Properties
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience: 3+ years in industry or similar position within industry
- Ability to multi-task and move seamlessly between projects
- Projection of a professional image
- Analytical aptitude to review and comprehend financials
- Strong customer service background and skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Familiarity with Yardi systems (Voyager experience a plus)
- Excellent telephone skills
- A positive, upbeat attitude
- Great attention to detail
WHAT WE OFFER:
- $38,000 – $50,000 (Commensurate)
- Paid time off AND wellness days
- Health insurance package including medical, dental, vision and optional life insurance
If you’re an experienced property manager in the Southwest Florida market, then it’s time to join the Qwest!
E-mail resumes in confidence to email@example.com.