Real Estate Coordinator
Ready to learn about Orlando Commercial Real Estate from industry leaders? LandQwest Commercial is looking for a Real Estate Coordinator to grow its team of “Qwesters” in its NEW Orlando office!
He or she will learn facets of Commercial Real Estate while providing support to its Managing Principals and generate local leads alongside Marketing. Candidates must be able to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
This is a full-time position from 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday.
REAL ESTATE RESPONSIBILITIES
● Coordinate leasing, sale, tenant representation and new business development efforts, as directed by Managing Principals
● Execute Listing Agreements/Extensions and process leases for local listings
● Update and monitor listing expirations and prepare modification drafts
● Routinely prospect, in tandem with Marketing, for new listing opportunities
● Prospect for existing listings – tenants, void analysis… (Managing Principals only)
● Research owner, tenant, developer, and broker contact information, as requested
● Create New Listing Proposals / Opinion of Values, as requested
● Research and assemble property information for newly secured listings
● Research and assemble property information for site tours
● Routinely update Owner Reports and Communication Logs for listings and tenant rep assignments
● Assist with opening the office
● Provide administrative support solely to the Managing Principals
● Research and reflect updates to Principals’ contact database(s)
● Participate in business meetings, as requested by the Managing Principals
● Assist with meeting and event preparation
● Schedule meeting appointments and participate / work on-site as needed
● Process messages, mailings, delivery services and purchase orders
● Maintain office equipment and coordinate service requests with vendors and service companies
● Order and maintain appropriate inventory of office and kitchen supplies
● Other duties, as assigned
ARE YOU A QWESTER?
● Team Player
● Excellent Interpersonal and Communication (Oral and Written) Skills
● Adept at Coordinating, Organizing, and Prioritizing Simultaneous Tasks
● Excellent Microsoft Skills (Word, Excel)
● One – Two Years Real Estate Experience Preferred
● Database Experience Preferred
● Reliable Transportation / Valid Driver’s License
If you’re looking for a Commercial Real Estate learning experience with a family-friendly firm, then it’s time to join the Qwest! E-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.