Looking to Land[Qwest] a full-time Maintenance Technician position in Lee or Collier County, Florida? The LQ Property Management Division is growing, and searching for the right candidate to complete work orders and other required tasks across the Southwest Florida Market. The Maintenance Technician (“MT”) will be a critical part of the team to assist property managers in all phases of building operations to ensure responsive, efficient, and thorough service to our clients.
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
The successful candidate must possess experience and/or the drive to work in a fast paced real estate/property management environment and must be a team player with a strong work ethic. Minimum requirements include strong initiative, ability to prioritize and problem solve, be detailed oriented, have effective organizational skills, along with verbal and written communication proficiency. Top qualifications include:
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- No issues with climbing ladders, inspecting roofs, etc.
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Valid Driver’s License
WHAT WE OFFER:
- $35,000 – $45,000 (Commensurate)
- Paid time off AND wellness days
- Health insurance package including medical, dental, vision and optional life insurance
If you’re looking to be a property maintenance technician in the Southwest Florida market, then it’s time to join the Qwest!
E-mail resumes in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.