The LandQwest Sales Team is growing in Tampa, and is looking for a Vice President of Sales! He/she will be responsible for recruiting and managing the Greater Tampa Bay sales team, and procure commercial real estate business opportunities that boost sales productivity.
This significant role will also serve as a public face of the Company to enhance business development efforts. The Vice President of Sales will be an industry leader and must provide motivation, coaching, and successful sales skills to all experience levels.
- Recruit, train and manage sales associates to continuously boost production.
- Routinely facilitate, monitor and modify individual business plan meetings with all agents to ensure maximum accountability.
- Research new opportunities (including sales points, strategic plans and presentations, prospective client negotiations, etc.).
- Assist in the identification and implementation of various Corporate sales initiatives – routinely report progress to Exec Team.
- Establish, execute and measure local business development efforts and consistently generate new business.
- Engage, expand and track relationships with local/regional/national owners, developers and investors, industry brokers and agents, business and governmental groups, etc.
- Track industry market intelligence (development, projects, competition, foreclosures, customers…).
- Florida Real Estate Sales Associate license required – Broker License preferred.
- Minimum ten (10) years in commission-based sales (production and management roles).
- Team player adept at coordinating, monitoring and inspiring others to meet goals.
- Experience in business development with a proven track record in building and leading a highly successful and profitable team.
- Knowledge of commercial sales arena – business generation, transaction management, etc.
- Working knowledge of financial analysis of commercial property and capital market concepts.
If you’re ready for a leadership opportunity at an innovative commercial real estate firm, then it’s time to join the Qwest!