2,234 Riverfront Acres
18625 Marshall Field Road • For Sale
- Unique opportunity to own an expansive 2,234± acre waterfront site.
- Among the largest contiguous tracts along the Caloosahatchee River!
- Site is mostly clear and boasts roughly four miles of river frontage on the North Side of the Caloosahatchee River.
- The property gains its access from State Road 29, which is a main North/South highway running from Collier County into Glades County, where it intersects US Hwy 27 North.
- The property is being offered at $12,500 per acre.